International School Directory | A-Z Countries | Add School | Contact Us
Study Culinary Arts and Hospitality in Australia
Le Cordon Bleu Australia Pty Ltd
Founded in Paris in 1895 Le Cordon Bleu now features more than 50 schools located in 20 countries attended by 20,000 students annually
Le Cordon Bleu is considered the world’s most respected culinary arts and hospitality educator. With over 110 years of teaching experience, Le Cordon Bleu has grown to become a leading authority on culinary techniques, training and development. We are supported by a sophisticated international network to satisfy an ever-increasing public enthusiasm for the culinary arts, gastronomy and hospitality-related professions.
BUILDING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES.
We’re in the business of helping students and industry professionals build career pathways. Le Cordon Bleu graduates are highly sought after and many go on to exciting careers in leading hotels, restaurants and resorts around the world. Our educational expertise includes all forms of kitchen, hotel, restaurant, resort, tourism and event staffing, and incorporates all MICE industries, cruise ships, gastronomy ventures, management opportunities and various research qualifications.
DELIVERING PRESTIGIOUS RESULTS.
In order to meet the evolving needs of contemporary businesses, Le Cordon Bleu embraces innovation, creativity and entrepreneurial flair within our suite of Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees as well as our Culinary courses. Designed to equip graduates for international employment opportunities at every level, our programs specialise in management, business administration and culinary skills.
Asia & Oceania
Wellington, New Zealand
Mexico City, Mexico
Faculties /Fields of Study
Le Cordon Bleu programs include a Bachelor's degree in International Hotel or Restaurant Management, Food Entrepreneurship or wine Entrepreneurship; an MBA in International Hotel and Restaurant Business; an online Master in Gastronomic Tourism, in association with Southern croiss University and a Master of International Hospitality Management.
· Le Cordon Bleu Master of Gastronomic Tourism– online program
· Master of Business Administration (International Hotel & Restaurant Management) at Adelaide
· Master of International Hospitality Managementat Adelaide
· Bachelor of Business (Food Entrepreneurship) AdelaideCampus
· Bachelor of Business (Wine Entrepreneurship) AdelaideCampus
· Bachelor of Business (International Hotel Management) at Adelaide or Sydney campus
· Bachelor of Business(International Restaurant Management) at Adelaide or Sydney campus
· Advanced Diploma in Hospitality (Commercial Cookery) or (Pâtisserie) at Adelaide or Sydney campus
· Certificate III in Hospitality (Commercial Cookery)or (Pâtisserie)at Adelaide
For information about tuition fees, please contact Le Cordon Bleu Australia office for details.
English Language Course
Le Cordon Bleu offers a range of tailored English Language courses in Sydney, in association with TAFE NSW. Le Cordon Bleu also works with a number of English Language Centers and Foundation programs in South Australia and New South Wales that offer a range of academic and general programs for vocational, undergraduate and postgraduate study.
Contact Le Cordon Bleu for the list of recognised providers and specialised programs.
·Academic IELTS 6.0 (no band lower than 5.5) or TOFEL 547
· Successful completion Australian Year 12 or equivalent
· 18 years of age
· Academic IELTS 6.5 (no band lower than 6.0) or TOFEL 550
· Bachelor degree and/or relevant years of work experience (differs between Masters programs)
· 18 years of age
Professional Culinary Arts programs
· IELTS 5.5 (no band lower than 5.0) or TOFEL 530
· Successful completion of Australian Year 11 or equivalent
· 18 years of age
· Completed and signed Application form
· Supporting academic transcripts/work experience
· English Evidence
· Masters courses require detailed resume and references
Important Dates / Academic Year
Bachelor and Masters programs at Adelaide or Sydney: January & July
Degrees in Professional Culinary Arts program at Adelaide or Sydney: January, April, July & October
Support Services and Facilities
Le Cordon Bleu provides excellent amenities and support services to both domestic and international students.
Examples of these services in our Australian Schools include -
Counseling and Learning Support Staff, Accommodation Service, Learning Resource Centre-extensive library and data-base research facilities, Bookshop, Employment Referral Service, Health Care Centre – residential doctors on campus, Disability Support, Students Association, Modern Cafeteria, Language programs for people whom English is a Second Language, Electronic Banking Facilities (ATM),Airport Reception.
Le Cordon Bleu graduates are sought after by top hospitality businesses, international hotel chains and restaurants due to their high level of industry related expertise in business management and culinary arts.
Le Cordon Bleu celebrates students graduating the Management programs. We also share success stories on the Le Cordon Bleu website and promote job opportunities through an Alumni Portal.
Le Cordon Bleu has representatives in a number of countries, for further information on details for a representative near you please visit www.lecordonbleu.com.au/adelaide/agents/en or contact Le Cordon Bleu Australia on: